Teacher recruitment test (TRT) entrance test from February 24th
Teacher recruitment test TRT commence from February 24 to March 4th 2018. TSPSC said that the gates of the test centers will be closed 45 minutes before the teacher recruitment examination (TRT). It is clear that the candidates will not be allowed into the test center after 9.15 am and after 1.45 pm. The Commission made important suggestions to the candidates in the wake of these examinations from 24th of March to 4th March. Candidate should not bring wristwatch, personal belongings and valuable devices to the center (Mangalsutra and traditional jewelry are allowed). Along with the hallticket, the original passport or the pan card or voter card or Aadhaar card or government identification card or driving license is required. Otherwise candidate will not be allowed to test. If the photo is not clear in the on the hallticket, such candidate should bring two passport size photos.
Some exams are in CBRT …
Exams for few subjects and posts will be conducted by TSPSC Computer Based (CBRT). All the exam will be conducted CBRT except SGT Telugu, SGT English posts which will be conducted on March 25 and exam will be held on March 4 like School Assistant in Bio Science, Maths, Social studies remaining all will be held in CBRT. The Commission specifically made available in official website on sample test procedure for candidates who are appearing for CBRT examinations. CBRT has issued special instructions to the candidates those attending the exams. The OMR and CBR exams time is about 150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes).
Suggest CBRT candidates
- Candidates are allowed to test centers from 8:00 am and at 1 pm at noon.
- Candidate photograph and fingerprint will be taken for security in the test center.
- There are two registration centers if there are more than 100 computers in a test center.
- Invigilators allow the candidates to the computer only after checking the applicant’s at registration center. After that wait for the invigilator instruction.
- Only use a computer mouse to give answers. Do not touch the keyboard on any occasion. Rough paper should be given back to the invigilator after completion of examination.
- Candidates will not be leave the hall until the end of the test. Candidate’s personal details and photograph appear on the computer login screen.
- Save the answers from time to time and move forward with the help of the mouse. If the candidate has doubts in the answer to a question, select the option to rethink.
Download the halts
Hall tickets for exam on 24 and 25 can be downloaded from TSPSC website. Halltickets for exam which will be conducted on 26th of this month and the link will be available from 11am on Friday. In a statement, 24,867 SGT (English) applicants, 41,921 SGT (Telugu), 15,043 Telgu Pandits, and 12,512 School Assistant applicants downloaded their hall ticket from the website.
Set up a special helpline
The TSPSC has set up a special TRT helpline with the staff of the Commissioner and CGG Technical department to help the candidates. The Commission said that the center would work from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm to receive complaints and rectify candidate doubts. These help desk will be available till the end of the examination, and the candidates are free to contact Helpdesk via e-mail on 83339 23740 number or firstname.lastname@example.org.