How To Make Bread Besan Toast Recipes
- bread slices – 6 – 8
- besan or chickpea flour – 1 cup
- rice flour – ¼ cup
- onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- green chili – 1 – 2 (finely chopped)
- coriander leaves – 2 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- cumin powder (roasted) – 1 teaspoon
- ginger (grated) – ¾ teaspoon
- asafoetida powder or Hing – a pinch
- red chili powder – ½ teaspoon (optional)
- salt – to taste
- oil – as required
- water – as required
METHOD For Bread Besan Toast
- Peel and chop onion into small pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients except bread slices into a bowl.
- Add required amount of water, mix well to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Cut the bread slices into triangular pieces.
- Dip each bread slice into the batter. Coat each bread slice with butter on both the sides.
- Heat a Tawa and grease it with oil.
- Place the bread slices on the hot Tawa.
- Add oil around the edges and roast it on both the sides on low flame till both the sides get roasted well.
- Transfer it to a serving plate and serve bread besan toast with chutney or sauce.
Share your vote!