How To make Chocolate Fruit Cups Recipe Card
Ingredients for Chocolate Fruit Cups Recipe
- Dark chocolate chopped 1 1/2 cups
- Apple 1
- Kiwi peeled 3
- Green grapes 1/2 cup
- Black grapes 1/2 cup
- Pineapple slices cut into ½ inch cubes 2 tin
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Method for Chocolate Fruit Cups Recipe
- Heat chocolate in a microwave for 10-15 seconds or till it melts. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Pour chocolate in silicon muffin moulds and spread all over so a chocolate cup is formed. Place in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or till set.
- Cut the apple and kiwi into ½ inch cubes and halve the grapes.
- Fill whipped cream in a piping bag, seal it and cut the end tip with a knife.
- Demould chocolate cups from the molds. Pipe the whipped cream in them and arrange the fruits on top.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.
Share your vote!