5 MINUTES MICROWAVE EGGLESS OREO BISCUIT CAKE RECIPE
- Oreo biscuit – 20 nos (any flavor)
- Milk – 1 cup ( 240 ml)
- Plain Eno or baking powder – 3/4 tsp
- Sugar – 2-3 tbsp
- In a big mixie jar,take all the biscuits with cream & sugar.Grind it coarsely.Now add milk & Eno.Grind to a smooth paste.
- Grease a microwave safe bowl with butter or oil generously(I used oil for greasing the pan and the cake got a shine as u see in the first picture, in stepwise I shown the one in which I used butter paper for lining.) OR line the bowl with parchment paper or butter paper. Pour the cake batter to the bowl.Batter should fall like a ribbon.It should not be too watery or too thick.
- Pat the bowl in the bottom to spread the batter evenly. Microwave it in high power ( i used 800W) for 3-5 minutes.Check at 3 minutes.If not done,keep it for more time.Mine took 4 minutes.Check it with the back of spoon or tooth pick.If it comes out clean,cake is done.Else keep it for one more minute.Cake will rise but won’t double.Remove & keep it outside.Let it cool down.Then invert the cake,cut into pieces and enjoy ! If u try to remove the cake before it cools down,cake will crack.If u use butter paper,u can remove it easily.
Share your vote!