CDS Application Form 2017 Notification, UPSC CDS 1 2017 Online Application Form, upsc.gov.in
Combined Defence Services Examination 2017 Details
Number of Posts: 463 Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women): 11 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 225 Vacancies
CDS Application Form 2016-17 Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for CDS Exam 2017, they should have completed Graduation or its equivalent from any recognized university. Final year students can also apply.
Age Limit: Age of candidates should have between 18 to 24 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per govt rules.
CDS 2016 Application form Important Dates:
- Date Of Notification Release: 09th November 2016
- CDS 2016 Last Date for receipt Online Application Form: 02nd December 2016
- CDS 2016 Date Of Written Exam: 05th February 2017
UPSC CDS Application Form 2017, CDS 1 2017 Online Form, CDS 1 Exam 2017 Apply Online, CDS 2017 Notification, Online Apply
Combined Defense Service is also known as CDS exam conducted by UPSC (union public service commission). Those candidates who are like defense service and want to make the career in defense, a big opportunity to take participate in CDS exam and make your future bright in defense services of India. The CDS 1 exam 2017 will be held in 05th February 2017. Candidates are wanted to apply for CDS 2017 Application Form also checks other details like application notification, age limit for details see here.
UPSC CDS-I 2016 Notification http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notice_for_website_in_English_FINAL_0.pdf
Apply Online for UPSC CDS I Exam Part I https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php#
Apply Online for UPSC CDS I Exam Part II https://upsconline.nic.in/