Crispy Paneer Bars (Crispy Cottage Cheese Bars) Recipe
- 100 grams Paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 teaspoon coriander chutney
- 1 teaspoon Emily chutney
- For slurry
- 1 teaspoon maida/ wheat flour
- Little water/ milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon coriander finely chopped
- For crust:
- 2 urad dal papad
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon Mustard sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tomato sauce to drizzle on top
Directions for Crispy Paneer Bars (Crispy Cottage Cheese Bars) Recipe
- Take paneer pieces and make two slits vertically maintaining the joint at the base.
- Apply coriander chutney inside one slit and Emily chutney inside other slit. Keep aside.
- Make a slurry of maida and very little water of flowing consistency. And add salt and chopped coriander to it.
- Take urad dal papad and crush them in grinder , spread on a plate.
- Now take paneer pieces one by one. Dip it in slurry and roll over crushed papad. Similarly prepare all pieces.
- Shallow fry them in olive oil till golden brown .
- Your paneer dhamaka bars are ready to use.
- For plating drizzle some mustard sauce and tomato ketchup.
- You can also make paneer pops using paneer cubes and attach the stick to it.
- My secret sauce : You can bake them also instead of frying.
Share your vote!