Event Manager Jobs in Bangalore – People for India Foundation
Eligibility : BVSc, BSc, Vocational Training, Up to 9th Std, Certificate Course (ITI), M Phil / Phd, Diploma, B.Com, BA, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC), M.Com, BBA/BBM, MA, MBA/PGDM, BHM, BEd, MEd, PG Diploma, MSW, MS, MHM
Location : Bangalore
Last Date : 30 Dec 2016
Salary : 12000 Rs Per Month
Skills: Event management, Business Development, Customer Relationship, English Speaking, Kannada Speaking, Social Media Marketing
Graduation: Any (Non – Graduates can also apply)
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, optimism and patriotic resource with a passion for Event Management and Execution.¬†
This Job involves every day in-city traveling and meeting people.
- Responsible for end to end Event Coordination.
- Organizing Public Events, Street plays, Road Shows, Public Speech etc.,.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
- Performing operational and administrative functions to ensure scheduling is done properly.
- Meet Corporates / Educational Institutes / NGO¬ís to plan, design, organize, execute & follow-up of various programs / events.
- Good Communication and presentation Skills.
- Convincing talks over phone and in-person.
- Basic Knowledge on Facebook / Email / MS Office.
- Highly self-motivated and driven to work.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role: Media / Journalism / Events