How To Make Banana Pudding Recipe
Banana Pudding : It is mostly done in large gatherings. Banana Pudding must be refrigerated at least for 3 hours before it is served. Ingredients required for making banana pudding are vanilla wafer cookies, bananas, vanilla pudding mix, milk, whipped cream.
Ingredients Required for Making Banana Pudding for 8 Members :
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies,
- 4 bananas,
- 1 box vanilla pudding mix,
- 14 square (41 cl) condensed milk,
- 1/2 cup (23 cl) of milk,
- 12 square (340 g) whipped cream.
Making of Banana Pudding :
- Slice the bananas into 1/4 inch slices.
- Mix the pudding and milk in a large bowl.
- Add the condensed milk along with the whipped cream.
- Take a cup are a bowl in which u want to serve. Add a layer of vanilla wafer at the bottom and next to it another layer of 1/4 of pudding mixture. Then another layer of banana slides on the pudding and finally add another layer of pudding mixture on the top of the banana slides. Repeat the same for all other serving cup are bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours are store them in a refrigerator overnight until it is get served.
Finally your banana pudding recipe is ready serve. On the top of it you can also decorate it with Cookies are strawberries.