How To Make Bread
Bread Recipe: Here we will teach you how to make bread. It takes less that one hour for make fresh bread. Ingredients required for making bread are flour, warm water, olive oil, clear honey, dried yeast.
Ingredients Required for making Bread for 8 Members:
- 4 cups (550 g) of flour,
- 1 1/4 cup (29 cl)of warm water,
- Two tablespoons + 1 teaspoon of Olive oil,
- One tablespoon of clear honey,
- 7g of dried yeast.
Making of Bread:
- Take a large bowl and add 1 1/4 cup of warm water, honey, oil, and yeast in it. Wait for five mins.
- Add flour, mixing it to form a soft dough.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and knead it for 5 minutes until it has a doughy, but not a sticky, consistency.
- Lightly brush the dough mound with olive oil and place it in the baking pan, and then in a plastic bag for an hour to allow it ti rise.
- Preheat it over 350 degrees heart.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a few slices horizontally across the dough and then bake it for 35 mins until it gets slightly brownish on the top.
- Place on a rack to cool it.
Finally of it get cooled its ready to use.