How To Make Cake Pops Recipe
Cake Pops: Cake Pops will be perfect for party snack and get-together. It is easy to make. It takes 2 hours for making cake pops. Ingredients required for making Cake Pops are chocolate cake mix, chocolate frosting, premium chocolate, cake pop sticks, sprinkles.
Ingredients Required For Making Cake Pops for 12 Members:
- One box chocolate cake mix,
- One container chocolate frosting,
- Two boxes premium chocolate,
- Cake Pop Sticks,
Making of Cake Pops:
- Take a large bowl and add half of the cake mix in it. Also, add frosting until the cake mix is moist, but still crumbles slightly. You have to mix it more with your fingers until it is thoroughly combined.
- Take a small ice-cream scoop. Using it spoon out a ball of ball of cake mixture and roll it into the ball shape. Place it on a side and repeat until all the cake mix was done.
- Either on the stove or in the microwave melt four squares of chocolate. Dip the ends of cake pop sticks into the chocolate and then insert them halfway into the cake ball. Once all gathered, put them in a refrigerating and refrigerate them for 20 mins.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and put it in a dark case so that the cake pops will be completed submerged when dropped. Then dip the cake balls into the chocolate, letting any extra chocolate runs off.
- They immediately cover the cake pops in sprinkles.
- Insert the cake sticks into a Styrofoam block to allow them to cool and harden.
Finally, Your can serve the Cake Pops after it gets cold and gets hard.