How To Make Pancakes
Pancakes Recipe: Making of Pancakes is pretty simple it takes less than 30 mins for the making of Pancake. Ingredients required for this recipe are flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, egg, milk, vanilla, vegetable oil.
Ingredients Required for Making Pancake for 4 Members:
- 1 1/2 cup of flour (195 g)
- Two teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of milk (35 cl)
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
Making of Pancake:
- Heat the Pan with medium or high flame until it reaches a proper temperature.
- Properly Mix all the dry ingredient in a bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and mix eggs with vanilla.
- Add one cup of milk in the dry ingredient slowly adding more to reach your desired consistency.
- Then mix the egg mixture.
- Pour the pancake mix into the pan making 2 or 3 smaller pancakes or one large one.
- Wait until the surface becomes bubbly. Then flip the pancake and cook for other 30-45 seconds.
Finally, your will get the Pancakes ready to serve. Your can add honey on the Pancake so that it looks more delicious.
Enjoy eating your Pancakes.