How To Make Spicy Paneer Rolls Recipe Card
Ingredients for Spicy Paneer Rolls Recipe
Paneer (cottage cheese) grated 1 cup
- Potato boiled, peeled and grated 1 medium
- Green chillies finely chopped 2-3
- Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- White bread slices 8
- Bread crumbs ½ cup
- Processed cheese grated 3 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
- Chaat masala ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Take cottage cheese in a bowl. Add potato, breadcrumbs, cheese, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chaat masala, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a Kadai.
- Discard edges of bread slices and flatten them with a rolling pin. Put the slices on a worktop, place a portion of cottage cheese mixture on one side, roll tightly, trim edges, cut into two parts and secure each with a toothpick.
- Deep-fry rolls in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Share your vote!