How To Make Indian-Spiced Coffee
- 1 1⁄4cups water
- 4cardamom pods, slit
- 1cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1pinch nutmeg
- 2cups Mysore strong freshly brewed coffee
- 1cup milk
- 2tablespoons sugar (or use honey or Splenda in any amount you like )
Directions For Making Coffee
- In a medium-size pot, bring water to a boil.
- Stir in the spices, cover, and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the pre-brewed coffee.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat milk until almost boiling.
- Strain the coffee through a fine mesh strainer covered with cheesecloth into the milk.
- Add sweetener, stir, and serve in mugs.
Share your vote!