Kulia Fruit Chat Recipe
- 1/2 pomegranate kernels
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon boora
- 1 teaspoon chat masala
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 cucumber
- 3 mint leaves/ curry leaves for garnish ( optional )
Directions for Kulia Fruit Chat Recipe
To begin with the Kulia Fruit Chat Recipe, let’s start by making the filling. In a mixing bowl take pomegranate kernels and add salt, boora , chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Keep it aside for ten minutes so that the flavors mix with each other. If you don’t have much time you can use them immediately also.
- Mean,while peel the cucumber and make side lines with a peeler on it.Divide it into 3 parts. If the cucumber is large then divide into 4 parts.
- Now scoop out each piece from center and keep the base.
- Fill them with pomegranate kernels prepared.
- Top a little more with lemon juice and masala that had settled at the bottom of pomegranate kernels bowl.
- Garnish with mint leaves, sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala and boora on top.
Serve your Kulia as a snack on a hot summer evening with some Watermelon Carrot Radish Juice.