How TO make Andhra Pepper Chicken Recipe
- 500 gm chicken drumsticks
- 10 gm turmeric
- 50 gm ginger garlic paste
- 100 gm green chili paste
- Salt to taste
- 50 ml lemon juice
- Oil to pan fry
- 5 gm cumin seeds
- 2 gm curry leaves
- 100 gm onions
- 50 gm coriander powder
- 50 gm crushed pepper
- 50 gm coriander leaves
- Chop the onions and the coriander leaves.
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with turmeric, ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, salt and lemon juice. In a Kadai heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- After they crackle, add the chopped onions and saute till they turn golden.
- Add curry leaves, coriander powder and crushed pepper. Saute for 2 more minutes and add the marinated chicken.
- Sear on high flame, then reduce heat and cook for a further 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Before serving garnish with more crushed pepper and coriander leaves.
Share your vote!