How To Make Baby Corn Pakoda Recipe
- 12-15 Baby Corn
- 1 cup Plain Flour
2 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- 3 to 4 Garlic pods (peeled and crushed)
- 2 Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- Some ginger pieces (finely grated)
- 1 tbsp coriander finely chopped
- A pinch of baking soda
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp hot oil
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala (Optional)
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 small green onions (for garnishing)
How to make baby corn pakoda :
- Wash the baby corns and let them dry on a kitchen towel.
- Take a big bowl add all the flours, garlic, green chilies, ginger. Now adding little by little water make a thick batter. Mix it well without any lumps. Make sure to beat the batter for full 5 minutes so that the batter gets light.
- Add hot oil, chopped coriander, salt, soda and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a Kadai/ wok. When the oil is hot, put a drop of the batter in the oil. If the drop comes up immediately that means the oil is ready.
- Reduce the flame to medium.
- Now take a baby corn and dip it in the batter such that it is evenly coated with it. Put it in the hot oil. Repeat the process for 4 – 5 more baby corns.
- Fry these baby corns till they are golden brown in color. Make sure not to overcrowd the Kadai.
- Take them out and drain on absorbent paper.
- Garnish it with chopped green onions.
- Serve these hot baby corn pakoras with ketchup or chutney.
Share your vote!