How To Make Channa Pasta
- Channa Masala (Chole) – 2 cups
- Pasta – 2 cups
- Salt – as needed
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro – for garnishing
- Cook and drain the pasta as per the package instructions. Any shape of pasta could be used. Different pastas have different cooking times. I have used small shells pasta.
- Heat the channa masala gravy with little extra salt and red chili powder. This is to flavor the pasta. If you do not have leftover chana masala, you can make it from scratch.
- Toss the cooked pasta with the gravy and mix it nicely.
- Finally toss in the finely chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Share your vote!