How To Make Cucumber Green Chilli Raita Recipe
- 1 Cucumber finely diced
- 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- 1/2 Carrot , finely diced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds , ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , to taste
Directions for Cucumber Green Chilli Raita Recipe
- We begin making the Cucumber Green Chilli Raita by prepping all the vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except the cumin powder and red chilli powder.
- At the end sprinkle some cumin powder and green chilli powder as a garnish and serve.
- Serve the Cucumber Green Chilli Raita as a side dish when you make Biryani or Parathas.
Share your vote!