How To Make Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables Recipe
- 300 grams boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, roughly cut into pieces
- 2 carrots, cut half and diced
- 1/4 cup green peas, steamed
- 1 sweet potato, boiled and pureed
- 50 grams green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 40 grams saffola Chinese oats
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- Two-inch pieces of cinnamon
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt to taste
- one lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon oil
- A small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
Directions for Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables Recipe
To begin making the Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetable recipe, heat half the water in a large saucepan, add the bay leaves and cinnamon and add the chicken along with salt.
Simmer the chicken in the water for about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain the chicken and keep the water as will be using it as chicken stock. Shred chicken into 1/4-inch-wide strips and keep aside.
In the same pot, heat a teaspoon of oil, add the garlic, celery, and onion.
Sauce until the onion softens. Add the carrots, peas, pureed potatoes, beans, salt and pepper and stir for a few minutes.
Add the chicken stock and the remaining 2 cups of water, oats and shredded chicken into the pot. Stir well until the soup becomes a little creamy from the oats. Cover the pot and allow the soup to simmer for about 10 minutes.
Adjust the salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the chopped parsley, lemon juice, and serve.
- Serve Healthy Creamy Chicken Soup With Vegetables along with Garlic Bread and Spicy Basil Fried Rice.