How To Make Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder (unsweetened) – 1.5 tbsp
- Sugar – 1-2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract – 2 drops
- Take the cocoa powder, sugar and 1-2 tbsp of milk in a cup until it is well dissolved.
- Transfer this mixture to a sauce pan and add the remaining milk.
- Place it on the stove and heat it. Once it becomes hot , just before it boils add the vanilla extract and switch off.
- Make it frothy using a hand shaker or a blender. You can also make it by simply pouring it back and forth using two cups (the traditional old method).
- Pour it into the serving cup, top it with marshmallows, cream or chocolate shavings. Enjoy it hot.
Share your vote!