How To Make Mango mastani recipe
- Mango puree – 4 cups, chilled for few mins
- Sugar – 3 tbsps or honey
- Milk – 1 1/4 cups
- Mango ice cream – 4 scoops
- Almond – 4, sliced a few for garnish
- Pistachio – 6, chopped
- Cashewnut – 3, finely chopped
- Mango – few mango cubes for garnish
- Glazed cherries – 3
- Tutti frutti – a heaped tbsp for garnish (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- Bring milk to a boil in a vessel and simmer on low-medium heat for 10-12 mins. Add sugar and allow to dissolve. Turn off heat, bring to room temperature and chill for few minutes.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of mango puree. Blend the remaining 3 1/2 cups of the chilled mango puree and chilled milk to a smooth thick consistency.
- Pour 2 tbsps of mango puree in the bottom of each glass. Next, pour the blended thick mango milkshake into the chilled serving glasses to almost three-fourths of the glass. Place a scoop of mango ice cream or vanilla ice cream on top.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, chopped mango pieces, tutti frutti, and glazed cherries. Serve cold.
Share your vote!