How To Make Non-Fried Broccoli Pakora Recipe
- 250 grams broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 50 grams gram flour/ besan
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds (Saunf)
- 1 teaspoon of chaat masala
- Salt to taste
Directions for Non-Fried Broccoli Pakora Recipe
- To begin making the Non-Fried Broccoli Pakora Recipe,¬†combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. Add water little at a time, to make a thick pakora batter. Check the salt and spices and adjust to suit your taste.
- Preheat the¬†Kuzhi Paniyaram Pan¬†on medium heat; add a few drops of oil into each cavity. Spoon the Broccoli Pakora batter into the cavity and pan-fry them until it is browned and crisp on both sides. You can optionally add just a little more oil to give it additional taste.¬†
- Proceed the same way with the remaining Broccoli Pakora Batter.
- The process of cooking pakora in a pan preserves nutrition and the addition of broccoli giving an added taste and nutrition for this classic teatime snack.
- Arrange the Broccoli Pakoras on a serving platter, sprinkle some chaat masala, place some pickled onions by the side and serve it as a snack or as an appetizer for parties.
Share your vote!