How TO Make Oats and Rajma Cutlet Recipe – A Delicious Tea Time Snack
- 1 cup uncooked rajma, soaked and pressure-cooked
- 1 cup low fat paneer, crumbled
- 80 grams classic masala oats
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed powder
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil per cutlet
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 cup bread crumbs for coating (extra)
Directions for Oats and Rajma Cutlet Recipe – A Delicious Tea Time Snack
- To begin making the Oats and Rajma Cutlet Recipe, first soak the rajma for at least 8 hours. Once soaked, pressure cook the rajma along with salt until very soft. Once cooked, drain the excess water.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the rajma and mash it well using a potato masher or a pulse it in a food processor. Add the paneer, Saffold classic masala oats and the remaining ingredients and mix well. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, shape the rajma cutlet mixture into small round discs. Dip the cutlets into the egg white mixture and then rolls the cutlets in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and cook the rajma cutlets on both sides. Drizzle a teaspoon of oil and cook until browned and crisp.
- Once done, serve the Rajma Oats Cutlet along with a Dhaniya Pudina ChutneyÂ andÂ Masala ChaiÂ for a delicious tea time snack.
Share your vote!