Makka Cholam Sundal Recipe (Spicy Sweet Corn Recipe)
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut, grated
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon broken urad dal
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 dry red chili
- 4 or 5 curry leaves, roughly torn
- salt for taste
- oil for cooking
Directions for Makka Cholam Sundal Recipe (Spicy Sweet Corn Recipe)
- We begin making Makka Cholam Sundal Recipe (Spicy Sweet Corn Recipe) by heating the Kadai with oil and temper the mustard seeds, urad dal, curry leaves ,dry red chili, asafoetida.
- Then add the cooked beans with a little bit of turmeric powder and coat it.
- Finally add the grated coconut and cumin powder, salt for taste.
- Serve the Makka Cholam Sundal (Spicy Sweet Corn ) hot as a healthy tea time snack for the family or make it for special festivals
Share your vote!