Non-Fried Corn & Cheese Bites Recipe (Corn & Paneer Balls)
- 200 grams homemade paneer
- 2 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup of corn, steamed
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- a small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, pounded
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, for coating the ball salt to taste
Directions for Non-Fried Corn & Cheese Bites Recipe (Corn & Paneer Balls)
- The Non-Fried Corn & Cheese Bites Recipe is one of the simplest recipes you can make, when you have some steamed corn, potatoes and paneer ready.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the corn, boiled and mashed potatoes, crumbled paneer, cumin powder, chaat masala powder, salt and lots of coriander leaves.
- Use your hands and combine the ingredients well. Check the salt and spices and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, shape the corn and cheese mixture into bite size balls and keep them aside. Roll the balls in sesame seeds and we will proceed to pan fry them in the Kuzhi Paniyaram pan.
- Add little oil into each one of the cavities in the Kuzhi Paniyaram pan and place these corn & cheese balls into them. Pan fry them until it’s well roasted, brown and crisp on all sides.
- Once done, remove from the pan and place it on the serving platter.
Serve these Non-Fried Corn & Cheese Bites along with a warm cup of Tetley Lemon & Honey Green Tea to keep you feeling light and yet satisfied.
Share your vote!