Oriya Kancha Kadali Bara Recipe (Raw Banana Cutlets)
- 4 raw banana
- 2 green chilies
- 1-inch ginger finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon chat masala
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon gram flour (besan) or semolina
- salt to taste
Directions for Oriya Kancha Kadali Bara Recipe (Raw Banana Cutlets)
- To make Odiya Kancha Kadali Bara Recipe, wash the raw bananas and pressure-cook them with water till 2 whistles. Remove from heat and allow them to cool. Then peel the skin of the bananas and mash them well.
- Now add chopped green chilies, chili powder, coriander leaves, cumin powder, chat masala, grated ginger and salt to taste. Mix them well to get dough- like consistency.
- Heat the cooking oil a non-stick pan. Make flat cutlets and roll them in gram flour or semolina, dust off excess flour.
- Shallow-fry them on the non-stick pan on both sides on low heat till both sides turn brown.
- Serve Odiya Kancha Kadali Bara Recipe hot with roasted tomato sauce or Dhaniya Pudina Chutney.
Share your vote!