How To Make Pizza Flavoured Idli Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup idli rava or rice semolina
- 1/2 cup urad dal or split and skinned Black Gram
- 1 cup finely chopped veggies( colored capsicums,jalapeños,olives,onions)
- 2 tablespoons boiled sweet corn
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon pizza seasoning or oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili flakes
- salt to taste
Directions for Pizza Flavoured Idli Muffins Recipe
- To begin with, the Pizza Flavoured Idli Muffins, Soak the Idli Rava and urad dal separately overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Grind the urad dal to a smooth consistency,add the drained rava to the dal batter and mix till incorporated
- Ferment for 3-4 hours,your Idli batter is ready.
- Add the chopped capsicums, onions, olives,jalapeños, corn, cheese, pizza sauce, seasoning, chili flakes and salt to the batter and mix properly.
- Leave few chopped veggies for the garnish.
- Pour into small muffin molds, sprinkle with some cut veggies, oregano and chili flakes.
- Steam them in a pressure cooker without the weight for 10 minutes ,the first 5 minutes in high and the next 5 -6 minutes in low flame.
- Let them stay in the closed cooker for 2 minutes before unmoulding.
- Serve the healthy Pizza Flavored Idli Muffins hot on a rainy evening with some masala chai.
Share your vote!