Quick And Easy Chilli Bean Dip Recipe With Chips
- 1 can of baked beans
- 1/4 cup Britannia’s Mexican Chili Cheese Spreadz
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- a small bunch of coriander leaves, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
Directions for Quick And Easy Chilli Bean Dip Recipe With Chips
- To begin making the Quick And Easy Chilli Bean Dip Recipe With Chips, heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and the garlic and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the baked beans, cumin powder, chili powder, and mix well and cook on a medium heat. Use a potato masher and coarsely mash the baked beans until you get a dip like consistency.
- Stir in the Mexican Chili Cheese Spreads which not only adds the t richness but also taste.
- You will notice the creamy texture the cheese spreads has given this dip. Stir well and Adjust the salt according to your taste and voila the Creamy Chilli Bean Dip is ready.
- Serve the Quick And Easy Chilli Bean Dip along with tortillas chips as an appetizer for parties.
Share your vote!