Strawberry Coconut Trifle Pudding Recipe
- 1 recipe lemon pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 180 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 200 grams strawberries, quartered
- a handful of roasted walnuts
Directions for Strawberry Coconut Trifle Pudding Recipe
- To begin making the Strawberry Coconut Trifle Pudding Recipe first we will prepare the coconut milk custard.
- In a sauce pan, add the sugar, coconut milk, corn flour, 1/2 cup of water and stir well over medium heat. Keep stirring until it forms a thick custard.
- Once the coconut custard is done, remove from the heat and keep aside to cool completely.
- Prepare the lemon pound cake according to instructions and allow it to cool. Cut them into small cubes and keep aside.
- The final step is to assemble the Strawberry Coconut Trifle Pudding, take small 6 glasses, place a few pound cake pieces, spoon the pudding mixture, a few strawberries, and walnuts. Make two layers the similar way and refrigerate the trifle pudding for at least 6 hours.
Serve the Strawberry Coconut Trifle Pudding as dessert for parties.
Share your vote!