Stuffed Potato Cutlet Recipe With Mint Mayo
- 4 Potatoes (aloo)
- 1/4 cup Delmonte Mint Mayo
- 1/4 cup Cheese , grated
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- 3 sprigs Coriander leaves (Dhania) , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry mango powder (amchur)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour
- Bread crumbs , for coating
- Oil , for deep frying
Directions for Stuffed Potato Cutlet Recipe With Mint Mayo
- To begin making the Stuffed Potato Cutlet Recipe With Mint Mayo, boil potatoes, peel the skin and grate into a bowl.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, coriander leaves, oregano, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 teaspoon water, whisk well to ensure no lumps are present. Keep aside.
- Take a portion of the potatoes, roll into balls. Make a small hole in the middle. Spoon in Del Monte Mint Mayo and then top it with grated cheese. Take another small portion of the potato mix and cover the mayonnaise stuffed potato balls. Seal well and make sure mayonnaise does not ooze out. Flatten slightly into a disc.
- Whisk the cornstarch once again, dip the cutlets in the corn starch, coat with breadcrumbs well, keep aside. Repeat this for the remaining mix.
- Heat oil for deep frying. Once oil turns hot drop is carefully few potato cutlets at a time. Fry on medium heat until cutlets turn crunchy and golden brown on all sides. Remove from the oil and place on kitchen paper.
- Serve the Stuffed Potato Cutlet Recipe and serve it along with chutney as an appetizer for parties.
Share your vote!