Tasty Chole Samosa Chaat Recipe
CLICK ON THIS VIDEO:
- ½ tbsp. Oil
- 1 Tsp.Cumin seeds 2 small cinnamon sticks 2 cloves 1 Bay leaf ¼
- 2 small cinnamon sticks
- 2 cloves
- 1 Bay leaf
- ¼ Tsp. Asafoetida
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 1½ Tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ Tsp. Cumin seed powder
- ½ Tsp. Coriander powder
- ½ Tsp. Red chilli powder
- ¼ Tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 Tsp. Chole Masala
- ½ Tsp. Raw Mango powder (Amchur)
- 1 cup Chole (Chickpeas), soaked in water for 6-7 hours
- 1½ cup water Salt to taste Samosas
- Spicy Coriander chutney
- Sweet Date Tamarind chutney
- Beaten curd
- Onions, finely chopped
- A pinch of cumin powder
- A pinch of red chilli powder
- Coriander leaves
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil and saute cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, asafoetida and onion until the onion turns brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, tomatoes, cumin seed powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chole masala, raw mango powder and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves and cook until tomatoes are softened.
- Now drain water from Chole add it to the masala and stir.
- Add water, salt and pressure cook for 1 whistle on high flame and 4 on low.
- Warm the samosas and break them in a plate and spread the chole on it and serve with rest of the serving ingredients.
And Also See: Make Yummy Bengali Rasgulla Sweet Recipe
Share your vote!