Tomato Onion Bruschetta With Mint Mayo Recipe
- 1 Baguette , sliced
- 2 Onions , finely chopped
- 2 Tomatoes , finely chopped
- 1 cup Delmonte Mint Mayo
- 8 Basil leaves , finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Salt , to taste
Directions for Tomato Onion Bruschetta With Mint Mayo Recipe
- To begin making the Tomato Onion Bruschetta with Mint Mayo, first prep all the ingredients and keep them aside.
- In a mixing bowl add tomato, onion, basil leaves, olive oil, pepper powder, and salt. Refrigerate the onion and tomato mixture for 20 minutes.
- Slice the bread diagonally into 1/2 inch thick baguette slices. Apply butter on both sides of bread slices.
- For this, heat a Tawa and toast the slices till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Once the slices cool, arrange them on a serving platter.
- Spread a tablespoon of Del Monte Mint Mayo over each slice and top it with the tomato onion basil mixture.
- Serve the Tomato Onion Bruschetta with Mint Mayo as an easy appetizer for parties that you can serve along with a few dips and salads.
Share your vote!